top of page
This site includes Education about Synthetic Drugs, Addiction, Mental Health, Narcan Training and Overall Wellness
"Learn, share, save a life. Save YOUR life."
The VOW Foundation was named in honor of Victor Orlando Woolson who died, at the young age of 19, in August, 2012, from a fatal reaction to synthetic marijuana also known as K2/Spice, packaged as incense. He purchased the product legally in a store in Oswego, NY, AFTER bans were in place by the Health Department, the Federal Government and the State of New York. Each package of synthetic drugs are different; trying them just once is like playing Russian-Roulette with your life. Synthetic marijuana is poison sprayed on leaves – highly toxic!!!
bottom of page