Natural High - Learning Post #3
Updated: Feb 17
First - Watch the short video featuring Mya Harrison.
Next - Discuss and Answer these questions:
1. Mya said that sometimes you need to find people to help you make healthy decisions. Why do you think it's important to surround ourselves with people who encourage healthy choices?
2. Think about a time you needed to find people to help you with decisions. At the time, did you know you needed help? How did it turn out?
3. According to Mya, it can be hard to please everyone. Do you find yourself doing things to please others? How does it change your perspective versus doing something for yourself? Are there times when it's appropriate to try to please others? Explain.
4. Engaging in her natural high, Mya says, is like a forum in which she can explore and be herself. what does she mean by this?
5. Using a diary or conversation to process your feelings can be very helpful. Have you tried either or both of these options? Was it helpful? Explain?
6. Consider journaling or talking with someone about a challenge or problem you're dealing with today. See how it feels.
We would love to have your thoughts on all of these questions. If you would like to share your answers, please send them to me at: Board@vow-foundation.org with "Natural High Learning Post #3" in the subject line.
Want to share your natural high with Mya Harrison? Tweet her @MISSMYA with #LiveNaturallyHigh. She might tweet back!
This Natural High Lesson was copied from Naturalhigh.org